The Rogue ALPHA is a departure from your 1911s of the past, incorporating a new proprietary fully cylindrical bull barrel which maximizes accuracy and reduces felt recoil through added mass. In addition, the pistol can be modified internally to allow the slide to travel further back allowing the recoil system to absorb more energy prior to slide and frame impact during a recoil cycle. The resulting effect is a gun with sights that are easier to track for faster rapid follow-up shots.
Reliability, accuracy, and longevity are maximized through parts manufactured in-house incorporating design tweaks not found anywhere else.
MADE TO ORDER. DEPENDING ON COATING TIME, DELIVERS IN APPROXIMATELY 10 WEEKS.
WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A FFL WHERE LEGAL.
- Almost every part meticulously hand fit to perfection with parts made in house - not mass produced with sloppy tolerances.
- Aggressive or tactical micropocket steel grip. Our grip has been modified internally to drastically reduce the dreaded magazine bind from a not so perfect reload. No special magwell needed.
- Contoured mag catch made specifically to match our grip for a seamless fit.
- Steel magwell with increased funnel, flat or dead spots that do nothing to help your reload have been eliminated.
- Caliber specific extractor designed and made in-house from spring steel.
- Fully machined controls, no MIM or cast thumb safeties.
- Shielded thumb safety with captive retention pin for the ambidextrous side. There is no way this thumb safety can work apart during normal operation.
- Premium S7 tool steel ejector and firing pin stop, some of the toughest tool steel on the market to minimize chances of cracking or breakages.
- 2 lb crisp trigger comes standard.
- Sights: Adjustable bomar rear sight, .100x.180 tall front sight.
- 1 - 140mm magazine.
- Guaranteed for life against major defects.
- Oversized Steel Bull Barrel: Reduces felt recoil even further by adding even more mass to our standard barrel. Made from a custom one-piece forging, this barrel is the ultimate in balancing longevity with recoil reduction.
- Stroked Recoil Assembly: Increases the distance the slide can travel before impacting the frame during a recoil cycle. Keeps the front sights flatter for easier rapid follow-up shots on target.